- This event has passed.
Wallet to Wealth
November 14, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$125
Engage, Enhance & Empower Women
Please join us for an exquisite dinner and networking event
~ Wallet to Wealth ~
Meet ladies who have done it on their own from adversity to prosperity by helping others. 8 dynamic and powerful speakers come to us all in the spirit of giving ~ giving to our audience and giving to Halton Women’s Place during November’s Women’s Abuse Prevention month.
Wallet to Wealth is a brand created to speak to women to help, mentor, educate and inspire women to living and leading empowered lives.
Enjoy a 3-course meal while listening to our female speakers share their story of how they found advantage in their adversity and how they built sustainable businesses that allowed them to lead empowered lives.
Have a look at our featured guest speakers over at www.wallettowealth.ca
- Carm Bozzo – Development Manager for Halton Women’s Place
- Dr. Kristy Prouse – OB/GYN, Chief Medical Officer at the Institute for Hormonal Health
- Priya Ali – Spiritual Mentor, Life Coach and the founder of 365 Living
- Toni Harris Taylor – Certified Sales & Marketing Coach and Author
- Jocelyne Pelchat – Founder of the Cornerstone Pilates
- Constable Nadine Clarke – Older Adult Support officer with the Halton Regional Police
- Whitney Hammond – CEO of Sovereign Wealth Management
Wallet to Wealth, hosted by Whitney Hammond (Sovereign Wealth Management) offers the opportunity for women to receive guidance and insights into female empowerment, finance, business planning, investing, estate planning and law specifically tailored to women.
Investing in keeping women and children safe in our community.