- This event has passed.
Women’s Circles of Connection
July 20, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$49
Facilitator: Avdeep Bahra, Occupational Therapist, Mindfulness Teacher & HeartMath Certified Coach
Introductory Summer Offer: each circle – $49 per person
In today’s stressful life, many of us are disconnected from the wisdom of our bodies, often resulting in health issues. Join this circle and deepen your connection with yourself/your body and in turn with others.
- Be in a safe, nonjudgmental space to connect with others and share your experiences. To learn, grow and inspire one another.
- Every month, be guided in mindfulness and meditation practices that bring you back to your breath, body, 5 senses and your heart.
- Did you know negative emotions have the biggest unnecessary drain on your body and energy level? In this space, allow for emotions – laughter, tears, grief and whatever else your body is ready to bring to the surface.
- Each month be educated on various topics focused on self-care and self-love.
- Topics will include mindfulness, how a dysregulated nervous system impacts your mental and physical health, setting healthy boundaries, assertive communication, how trauma affects the body and more.
Contact: Avdeep Bahra | 416-709-0530