Supportive treatment of cancer.
The Institute for Hormonal Health’s Oncology Division supports conventional cancer treatment with therapies that reduce side effects and discomfort, support metabolic systems and maximize benefits of conventional therapies.
The IHH certified practitioner who leads our Oncology Division is a naturopathic doctor (ND) as well as a conventionally trained medical doctor (MD) from Egypt where he specialized in clinical oncology. His unique training allows him to approach his practise of naturopathic medicine with a deep understanding and appreciation for conventional oncology in the treatment and prevention of cancer. Learn more about Dr. Mohammed here. (goes to Dr. Ehab Mohammed bio)
The Institute for Hormonal Health’s Oncology Division covers these areas of concern:
• Primary prevention and risk reduction
• Integrative co-treatment during conventional active cancer therapy
• Improvement in tumouricidal activity of conventional therapies to maximize benefits
• Reduction of the side effects of conventional therapies during active treatments
• Post treatment recovery support
• Support for long term secondary prevention after complete treatment
• Removal of tumor promoting factors such as hyper-insulinemia, nutrient deficiencies, exogenous hormones, smoking, etc. to change the environment that allowed tumour growth
• Support the patient metabolically while starving the tumour
• Promote normal cell differentiation and apoptosis
• Support a healthy immune response
Complementary therapies can be effective in decreasing toxicity and side effects, supporting the immune system and helping the body to heal itself. At IHH, we believe in an integrative and holistic approach to cancer care and we encourage a collaborative approach with patients’ various medical team members in the development of a treatment program tailored to their individual needs.
Sign up for interesting and useful information on hormonal health.